Java SE 7 Programming (Advanced Java) Part-time 14 March
Oracle OCP Certification aligned to Oracle Exam 1Z0-804
You should already be at the Beginner Java level before attempting this course.
The Java SE 7 programming (Advanced Java) course is intended for people who has completed our Beginner Java course or is at the same level. The Advanced Java training course is meant to apply everything you have learned in the Beginner Java course, learning new things and making use of more practical features of Java like IO, networking, data structures and more. After completing this course and the one before, you would have covered most of the topics required to prepare for the international exam, OCA and OCP as well as build small SE applications. To get intensive job-graded preparation assistance, have a look at our Java Bootcamp.
After this course you should be able to
- Have a good understanding of programming and the building blocks of an OO programming language, with an emphasis on JAVA.
- Prepare for Oracle OCP Exam 1Z0-804
- Proceed to any of these courses
Course Material Provided
Date / Time API
File I/O (NIO.2)
Collections and Generics
Lambda Built-in Functional Interfaces
|Day 2:Exception Handling
Threads & Concurrency
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R8995 excl VAT)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R10995 excl Vat)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R10995 excl Vat)
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R7995 excl Vat)
- The OCP Exam is not included in the course price
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our Advanced Java assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our Advanced Java assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not enrolled for the course at a cost of R950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us