Full-Stack Development in Python with Flask Training Course
We go through the framework’s core functionality, and show you how to extend applications with advanced web techniques such as database migration and web service communication.
Rather than impose development guidelines as other frameworks do, Flask leaves the business of extensions up to you. If you have Python experience, this course shows you how to take advantage of that creative freedom.
Prerequisites / Further Training
|Introduction to Programming.||Fundamentals of Computer Programming|
|Beginner Python||Python Language and OO Fundamentals|
|Advanced Python (Full-Stack)||Building Various Apps with Python|
|Django or Flask||Python Web development
Also have a look at our Python Bootcamp
Python programmers who want to learn the best and most-promising, new generation and upcoming framework for developing Python-based Web applications.
After this course you should be able to
- Know Flask’s basic application structure and write an example app
- Work with must-have components—templates, databases, web forms, and email support
- Use packages and modules to structure a large application that scales
- Implement user authentication, roles, and profiles
- Build a blogging feature by reusing templates, paginating item lists, and working with rich text
- Use a Flask-based RESTful API to expose app functionality to smartphones, tablets, and other third-party clients
- Learn how to run unit tests and enhance application performance
- Explore options for deploying your web app to a production server
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995 excl VAT)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R10995 excl Vat)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R10995 excl Vat)
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R7995 excl Vat)
1. Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
2. You have the option to get the competency / academic certificate if you :
hand in a project (pre-approved) covering most of the topics in the book.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us
We are a member of the Python Software Foundation