Node.js is a great and simple platform to work with. It is lightweight, easy to deploy and manage. You will see how using Node.js can be a fun and rewarding experience – start today with Node.js!
What you’ll learn on this Node.js training course
- How to set up an end to end Node.js development environment
- Learn how to create reusable and maintainable Node.js modules
- Patterns for sharing code between the server and the client
- Create Node.js restful web services and websites
- Store and retrieve your data using Document Databases
- How to test your Node.js applications
- How to deploy your applications on the internet
Will be provided
- Setting up for Node.js Development
- Understanding Node.js
- Core Node.js
- Node.js Packages
- Events and Streams
- Getting Started with HTTP
- Introducing Express
- Persisting Data
- Simplifying Callbacks
- Deployment and Scalability
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R2950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us