Full-Stack Development in Python with Flask Training Course
Take full creative control of your web applications with Flask, the Python-based microframework. With this hands-on course, you’ll learn Flask from the ground up by developing a complete social blogging application step-by-step. We go through the framework’s core functionality, and show you how to extend applications with advanced web techniques such as database migration and web service communication.
Rather than impose development guidelines as other frameworks do, Flask leaves the business of extensions up to you. If you have Python experience, this course shows you how to take advantage of that creative freedom.
You should be at the level of Python Advanced
Python programmers who want to learn the best and most-promising, new generation and upcoming framework for developing Python-based Web applications.
After this course you should be able to
Know Flask’s basic application structure and write an example app
Work with must-have components—templates, databases, web forms, and email support
Use packages and modules to structure a large application that scales
Implement user authentication, roles, and profiles
Build a blogging feature by reusing templates, paginating item lists, and working with rich text
Use a Flask-based RESTful API to expose app functionality to smartphones, tablets, and other third-party clients
Learn how to run unit tests and enhance application performance
Explore options for deploying your web app to a production server
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995 excl VAT)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R10995 excl Vat)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R10995 excl Vat)
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R7995 excl Vat)
1. Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
2. You have the option to get the competency / academic certificate if you :
hand in a project (pre-approved) covering most of the topics in the book.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us
We are a member of the Python Software Foundation