- This SQL querying beginner training course is for database developers and administrators at beginner level.
- Some familiarity with relational databases and basic SQL might be helpful. Some programming experience might be helpful. This is also the first course in the MCSA track.
After this course you should
- Know basic SQL syntax
- Know SQL database design concepts
- Know Advanced querying
- Know how to do hard core database manipulation with Subqueries, Joins and Transactions
- Understand effective and efficient database design and creation
- Be able to query, normalize and join data
- Be ready to prepare for the MTA DBA Fundamentals Exam 98-364
- Course material included.
| Day 1:
| Day 2:
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R8995 )
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R10995 )
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R10995 )
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R7995)
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course you will be issue with an attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- Competency assessment is included.
- External students that did not attend the course, may write the assessment at a cost of R950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us
Schedule for Johannesburg (Jhb) and Cape Town (CT)
On the calender on this page below. Look for MTA+Beg-SQL-Jhb or MTA-Beg-SQL-CT
If your browser doesn’t display the calendar below, please click on this link or try using Google Chrome, alternatively please enquire via our ‘Contact Us’ page.