This Java Server Faces Training Course covers all the important aspects involved in developing JSF 2.2 applications. Get the most out of JSF 2.2 practically
You should be at least on the level of the Java Servlets Beginner course before doing this course.
Java Developers who need to hone their front-end skills. This course covers all the important aspects involved in developing JSF 2.2 applications. It provides clear instructions for getting the most out of JSF 2.2 and with many exercises , honing practical skills in JSF in order to build impressive JSF-based web applications.
After this course you should be able to:
Build impressive JSF-based web applications. It will also fortify your knowledge about JSF 2.2 Facelets.
Dynamic Access to JSF Application Data through Expression Language (EL 3.0)
JSF Scopes – Lifespan and Use in Managed Beans Communication
JSF Configurations Using XML Files and Annotations – Part 1
JSF Configurations Using XML Files and Annotations – Part 2
Working with Tabular Data
JSF and AJAX
JSF 2.2 – HTML5 and Upload
JSF State Management
JSF Custom Components
JSF 2.2 Resource Library Contracts – Themes
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R2950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us