Prerequisites / Further Training
|Java Servlets Beginner||Java Servlets Advanced|
|Java Enterprise Edition||Enterprise Java Beans|
|Java Persistence API||Java Web Services|
|Java Server Faces (under construction)||Spring Framework|
You should be at the level of our Advanced Java Servlets and JSP course . This course teaches you the latest tools to use in developing robust enterprise-wide Java Web Applications
- Web Containers
- Expression Language
- Java Standard Tag Library
- Custom Tag and Function Libraries
- Spring Framework
- Replacing Servlets With Controllers
- Using Services and Repositories To Support Controllers
- Internationalizing Your Application With Spring Framework I18N
- Using JSR 349, Spring Framework, and Hibernate Validator for Bean Validation
- Creating Restful and Soap Web Services
- Using Messaging and Clustering for added Flexibility and Reliability
- Adding JPA and Hibernate ORM
- JPA Annotations
- Using JPA inSpring Framework Repositories
- Eliminationg Boilerplate Repositories with Spring Data JPA
- Searching for Data with JPA and Hibernate Search
- Creating Advanced Mappings and Custom Data Types
- Spring Security
- Authenticating users with Spring Security
- Using Authorisation Tags and Annotations
- Securing RestFul Web Services With OAuth
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R2950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us