- This Beginning SQL Querying training course is for anyone who wants to get into the world of Database Developers / Administrators or Business Intelligence.
- Some familiarity with spreadsheets, relational databases and basic SQL might be helpful. Some coding experience might be helpful.
- This is also the first course in the MCSA track.
After this course you should
- Know SQL syntax
- Know SQL database design concepts
- Know advanced querying
- Know how to do hard core database manipulation with Subqueries, Joins and Transactions
- Understand effective and efficient database design and creation
- Be able to query, normalize and join data
- Be ready to prepare for the MTA DBA Fundamentals Exam 98-364
This course is generally presented in MySQL, and also covers MS SQL ‘s MTA Certification. We guide and support you on the preparation of MTA exam. (MTA Exam not included in course price)
- Course material included.
| Day 1:
| Day 2:
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R8995 )
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R10995 )
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R10995 )
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R8995)
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Monthly payment options for Distance Learning / Self Study
If you want to pay the course on a monthly basis, we divide the course in 4 sections – one per month. You then have to complete a quarter of the course per month. The payments are as follows:
- R3000 registration fee and covering the first month and section 1
- R3000 start of month 2
- R3000 start of month 3 (final month)
- Upon completion of this course you will be issue with an attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- Also included is our competency assessment, in which you may achieve our Beginning SQL Competency Certificate, highly recognised and regarded by our clients (IT Industry employers). External students that did not attend the course, may write this assessment at a cost of R2950 (including course material).
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us
Schedule for Johannesburg