This course is for Java or C# Programmers who want to learn software design from best practises. We cover tried-and-tested design patterns in use today all over the world in software design. Why re-invent the wheel? Learn from best practises how to recognise which patterns to use when starting your software design.
After this course you should be able to
- Identify which real-world scenarios can be best matched to which top design patterns
- Identify which most popular design patterns to consider when starting the design of your software application
- Understand, remember, and apply design patterns, including the OO design principles upon which design patterns are based
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us