OO Analysis and Design
You should be at the level of either Advanced Java or Advanced C#.NET or Advanced VB.NET or Advanced C++ .
This OO Analysis course is for Java or C# Programmers who want to learn, understand, remember, and apply object-oriented analysis and design to real world projects, and write better software in the process
You need not be a UML expert, but we cover the basics of UML in the process
After this course you should be able to
- Use OO principles like encapsulation and delegation to build applications that are flexible
- Apply the Open-Closed Principle (OCP) and the Single Responsibility Principle (SRP) to promote reuse of your code
- Leverage the power of design patterns to solve your problems more efficiently
- Use UML, use cases, and diagrams to ensure that all stakeholders are communicating clearly to help you deliver the right software that meets everyone’s needs.
- Well-designed apps rock
- Gathering requirements
- Requirements change
- Avoiding OO Catastrophe
- Solving really big problems
- Systems Architecture
- Design principles
- Iteration and testing
- The OO A & D lifecycle
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us
On the calendar below. If your browser doesn’t display the calendar below, please click on this link or try using Google Chrome, alternatively please enquire via our Contact Us page.