- This course is for database developers and administrators at beginner level.
- Some familiarity with relational databases and basic SQL might be helpful.
- Some programming experience might be helpful.
After this course you should
- Know basic SQL syntax
- Know SQL database design concepts
- Know Advanced querying
- Know how to do hard core database manipulation with Subqueries, Joins and Transactions
- Understand effective and efficient database design and creation
- Be able to query, normalize and join data
- Be ready to prepare for the MTA DBA Fundamentals Exam 98-364
- Course material included.
| Day 1:
| Day 2:
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R8995 excl VAT)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R10995 excl Vat)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R10995 excl Vat)
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R7995 excl Vat)
- Excluding MTA MS exam, including SQL assessment for competency certificate .
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You will also get the competency certificate if you pass the Beginning SQL assessment on the last day of the course
- External students that did not attend the course, may write the assessment at a cost of R950.
Schedule for Johannesburg (Jhb) and Cape Town (CT)
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email usTags: SQL Beginner, sql courses, SQL Developer, Training SQL
Categories: SQL Developer