SQL Querying Beginner (incl MTA)
- This Beginning SQL Querying training course is for anyone who wants to get into the world of Database Developers / Administrators or Business Intelligence.
- Some familiarity with spreadsheets, relational databases and basic SQL might be helpful. Some coding experience might be helpful.
- This is also the first course in the MCSA track.
After this course you should
- Know SQL syntax
- Know SQL database design concepts
- Know advanced querying
- Know how to do hard core database manipulation with Subqueries, Joins and Transactions
- Understand effective and efficient database design and creation
- Be able to query, normalize and join data
- Be ready to prepare for the MTA DBA Fundamentals Exam 98-364
This course is generally presented in MySQL, and also covers MS SQL ‘s MTA Certification. We guide and support you on the preparation of MTA exam. (MTA Exam not included in course price)
- Course material included.
| Day 1:
| Day 2:
Duration and pricing
Read about our certificates
Please email us
Schedule for Johannesburg