With this MCSE BI Training course we cover all three pillars of Microsoft Business Intelligence namely SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS. We take a practical approach and tackle a real-world problem and work through the setup, analysis and reporting of it. In this overview you will learn the full – cycle of Business Intelligence. You can then later decide where your are of interest lies and consider doing the appropriate course. This course is designed for the SQL Server 2012 Suite of products, but 95% relevant to 2008, so you will gain the same amount of knowledge for both environments.
You should be at the Advanced SQL (T-SQL) level before doing this course
- A Big-Picture Overview
- Planning Solutions
- Designing a Data Warehouse
- Creating a Data Warehouse
- ETL Processing with SQL
- Beginning the ETL Process with SSIS
- Concluding the ETL Process with SSIS
- Beginning the SSAS Project
- Configuring Dimensions with SSAS
- Creating and Configuring SSAS Cubes
- Additional Cube and Dimension Configurations
- Creating Reports with SQL Queries
- Reporting with MDX Queries
- Reporting with Microsoft Excel
- Creating Reports with SSRS
- Configuring Reports with SSRS
- Testing and Tuning BI Solutions
- Approve, Release, and Prepare
Duration and pricing
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R3500.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us