MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node.JS)
DAY 1 – INTRODUCTION
- Introducing full-stack development
- Designing a MEAN stack architecture
DAY 2 – BUILDING A NODE WEB APPLICATION
- Creating and setting up a MEAN project
- Building a static site with Node and Express
- Building a data model with MongoDB and Mongoose
- Writing a REST API: Exposing the MongoDB database to the application
- Consuming a REST API: Using an API from inside Express
DAY 3 – ADDING A DYNAMIC FRONT END WITH ANGULAR
- Adding Angular components to an Express application
- Building a single-page application with Angular:
- The next level
DAY 4 – MANAGING AUTHENTICATION AND USER SESSIONS
- Authenticating users
- Managing sessions
- Securing APIs
DAY 5 – YOUR OWN PROJECT
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R2950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us