Our PHP Bootcamp Training Course is designed to get your PHP skills ready for employment. Update your skills with the latest in OO and the Laravel framework
Our Intro To Programming course or IT in Matric
Modules lectured (*) (with practical assignments in between)
- PHP Programmer*
- Project: Build a comprehensive, functional website
- PHP Developer (OO)*
- Design and code an object-oriented Web Application
- Beginning SQL *
- Project: Build a programmatic shopping cart
- PHP / Laravel Developer *
- Design and code a PHP Application using Laravel
- Front-end skills for beautiful applications
- HTML5 / CSS3 Responsive Design or Ionic Framework or AngularJS
Every module is presented in-classroom for 5 full days, with projects to be completed on campus and / or at home with video conferencing support over the internet over the following week. The total duration is 3-4 months. Weekly project progress meetings must be attended.
The above core modules are attended in the classroom on an average of one every 4 weeks. In between these modules practical assignments are worked on. Students do not have to be on campus when they work on practical assignments but will need to be internet connected to the lecturers via video conferencing if they are working from home.
To download a brochure of this page in pdf format, please click on the pdf icon at the top of this page.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
Any questions? Please click here