You should have a good knowledge of HTML, CSS and XHTML .
Anyone who wants to become a better web designer.
Introduction to Computer Programming if you are considering to go into Programming.
Included in the course price.
- Thinking like WordPress
- Planning your site for WordPress
- Installing WordPress
- Admin Area Overview
- Basic Admin Settings
- Adding a new post – overview
- Working with the text editor
- Laying out text
- Advanced Post Postings
- Adding a new Page
- The basics of handling media files
- The upload / insert window tabs
- Image options in detail
- Editing and laying out images
- Working with Image galleries.
- Adding video and audio
- Adding documents
- Managing posts and pages
- Managing media files
- Managing post categories and tags
- Managing widgets and menus
- The links manager
- Managing comments
- Bringing in content from other sites
- Helping others to connect to your site
- Having multiple site users
- Overview of WordPress themes
- Creating a child theme
- Basic customisation of your design
- Optimising your content
- Optimising your site as a whole
- How is your site doing?
- Keeping up to date
- Backing up your site
- Installing and activating plugins
- Two example plugins
- Other common uses for plugins
- Running multiple sites with WordPress
- Customising WordPress
- Troubleshooting WordPress
Duration and pricing
Read about our certificates
On the calendar on this page below.
If your browser doesn’t display the calendar below, please click on this link or try using Google Chrome, alternatively please enquire via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us