Excel VBA Programming
Matric and good working knowledge of MS Office
Excel users who want to learn more powerful techniques
If you are interested in becoming a programmer, we can recommend VB.NET or C#.NET
Included in the course price
| 1: Introducing VBA
- What is VBA?
- Jumping right in
2: How VBA works with Excel
- Working in the Visual basic Editor
- Introducing the Excel Object Model
- VBA Sub and Function Procedures
- Using the Excel Macro Recorder
3: Programming Concepts
- Essential VBA Language Elements
- Working with Range Objects
- Using VBA and Worksheet Functions
- Controlling Program Flow and Making Decisions
- Automatic Procedures and Events
- Error-Handling Techniques
- Bug Extermination Techniques
- VBA Programming Examples
| 4: Communicating with your users
- Simple Dialog Boxes
- UserForm Basics
- Using UserForm Controls
- UserForm Techniques and Tricks
- Accessing your Macros through the User Interface
5: Putting it all together
- Creating Worksheet Functions – and Living to tell about it
- Creating Excel Add-Inns
6: The part of Tens
- Ten VBA Questions (and answers)
- (Almost) Ten Excel Resources
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995 excl VAT)
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995 excl Vat)
1. Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
2. You have the option to get the competency / academic certificate if you :
hand in a project (pre-approved) covering most of the topics in the book.
On the calender on this page below.
If your browser doesn’t display the calendar below, please click on this link or try using Google Chrome, alternatively please enquire via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us