You should be on the level of our C#.NET or before doing this course.
The Code behind example of this course is done in
C#.NET, so it is recommend that you are on this level of competence.
This course is for programmers who want to learn how to build rich and interactive web sites that run
on the Microsoft .NET platform. No prior experience in web development is assumed.
This course is also useful for programmer who wants to learn the MVC (Model View Controller) methodology.
You may consider doing the certification exam courses:
MCTS – ASP
MCPD – ASP
Included in the course price.
The aim of this course is to develop a fully functional website in ASP.NET, thereby referring to
the Microsoft Exam topics covered. This website should empower you with the skills to develop
fully functional ASP.NET websites.
|DAY 1: Getting started with ASP.NET 4
Building an ASP.NET web site
Designing your web pages
Additional HTML, CSS tutorials
DAY 2: ASP.NET server controls
Programming your ASP.NET web pages
Creating consistent lookong web sites
| DAY 3:User controls
Validating user input
ASP.NET AjaxDAY 4: JQUERY
Displaying and updating data
LINQ and the ADO.NET entity frameworkDAY 5: Working with data – Advanced topics
Security in your ASP.NET 4 website
Personalizing web sites
Exception handling, debugging, and tracing
Deploying your web site
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R7995 excl VAT)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R9995 excl Vat)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R9995 excl Vat)
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R6995 excl Vat)
1. Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
2. You have the option to get the competency / academic certificate if you :
hand in a project (pre-approved) covering most of the topics in the book.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking here.
Please email us