PHP / Laravel Developer
This PHP Laravel Developer Training Course covers the critical skills you need to become a master of the art in Laravel. Develop like a pro!
You should have all the knowledge of PHP at our PHP Developer level.
Programmers who have mastered PHP up to our advanced level, and who are now ready to take on
more sustainable projects used in more corporate environments. Develop robust modern web-based software applications and RESTful APIs with Laravel, one of the hottest PHP frameworks today
- Designing with phpspec
- Installing Laravel
- Specifying with phpspec
- Automating testing – Migrating, seeding the database
- Laravel’s migration feature
- From schema to migration
- Migration anatomy
- Database testing with PHPUnit
- Building Services, Commands, Events
- Request Routing
- The controller
- Restful API’s
- CRUD by example
- Model binding
- Nested Controllers
- Form Builder
- Building Web Pages with Laravel
- Annotations – comparing with Java, C#
- DocBlock annotations in Laravel
- Comparing with Symfony, Zend
- Http verbs
- Middleware Request Filters
- Routing middleware
- Custom middleware
- Terminable middleware
- Using middleware in route groups
- Eloquent ORM
- Basic operations
- Eloquent relations
- Polymorphic relations
- Scaling Laravel
- Route caching
- Comparing Laravel with Lumen
- Creating a Master / Slave database configuration
- Building, compiling and testing with Elixir
- Installing Node.JS
- Installing and running Elixir
- Compiling with Laravel Elixir
- Running Tests with Laravel Elixir
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may do our competency assessment and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us
On the calendar below. If your browser doesn’t display the calendar below, please click on this link or try using Google Chrome, alternatively please enquire via our Contact Us page.