You should be at the Advanced Java Programmer level.
This course covers EJB 3.0 required to use on a practical Java project and also to pass the SUN exam. We not only try to help you to pass the exam, but teach it in a way you can use it in the real world.After this course you should be able to Pass the Sun Certified Business Component Developer Exam and also be able to use EJB’s in the way it was intended for your projects at work.
Further Java Certification courses.
Included in the course price.
The EJB 3.0 Standard
2. Component Types
3. Container Services
4. Developing Your First EJBs
5. The Stateless Session Bean
6. The Stateful Session Bean
7. The Singleton Session Bean
8. Message-Driven Beans
9. Persistence: EntityManager
10. Mapping Persistent Objects
11. Entity Relationships
12. Entity Inheritance
| 13. Queries, the Criteria API, and JPA QL
14. Entity Callbacks and Listeners
16. JNDI, the ENC, and Injection
19. Timer Service
20. EJB 3.1: Web Services Standards
21. EJB 3.1 and Web Services
- Full-time over 5 days (R8995 excl VAT)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995 excl Vat) or 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions) (R11995 excl Vat)
- Distance-learning over up to 6 months (R9995 excl Vat)
Upon successfully completion of this course we will issue you with an attendance certificate.You may write our Mock exam which, if you pass will qualify you for the competency certificate.
If your browser doesn’t display the calendar below, please click on this link or try using Google Chrome, alternatively please enquire via our ‘Contact Us’ page.