Study for free - with an Income Share Agreement - you'll need:
- Above average academic results
- You may submit your matric 3rd term (2023) interim results, to apply for the January 2024 intake
- Pass in our aptitude test
- Be unemployed - proof required
- Have no sponsor - proof required
- May not study anything else in parallel, the only focus is the Java Bootcamp
The following hardware is required - if you do not have access to these, you may still apply, indicating as such. This might delay your start as we have limited access to hardware sponsors
- Stable internet connection with router UPS. Even if you attend physical classes, you must have a stable internet connection at home
- Laptop equivalent to Intel i5 with 8 Gb RAM
- Extension monitor
The income share agreement (subject to availability and merit) is based on paying back the study fees, but you only start paying when employed (10%-25% of income, sliding scale) and you only pay while employed.
The income share agreements are limited and subject to availablity.
Apply for a Student Loan
Do you want to invest in your future self but do not have the funding available upfront? We've got you covered. Financing makes education more affordable by spreading the payments over a longer term. Code College has partners to assist our students to learn more about, apply or simply see how much funding they qualify for. Please complete the form and one of our representatives will call you back