After completion of this course:
Our AngularJS training course will help you get the most from AngularJS. We start with the MVC pattern and the many benefits that can be gained from separating your logic and presentation code. We then show you how you can use AngularJS’s features within in your projects to produce professional-quality results. Starting from the nuts-and-bolts and building up to the most advanced and sophisticated features AngularJS is carefully unwrapped, going in-depth to give you the knowledge you need. AngularJS, which is maintained by Google, brings the power of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern to the client, providing the foundation for complex and rich web apps. It allows you to build applications that are smaller, faster, and with a lighter resource footprint than ever before.
The course is by default given on an Open Source platform as the main aim is to learn Angular.
If you are a .NET Developer and want to learn how to use Angular on .NET, please indicate to us before the time as we will then include exercises on how to use Angular on Visual Studio with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API.
Have a look at our other front-end development courses
Will be provided
- Your first Angular JS App
- Angular JS in Context
- HTML, Bootstrap and CSS Primer
- Real Example App
- Example App: Navigation and Checkout
- Example App: Placing and Administration of Orders
- The Anatomy of an AngularJS App
- Using Binding and Template Directives
- Using Element and Event Directives
- Working with Forms
- Scopes and Controllers
- Custom Directives
- Complex Directives
- Advanced Directive Features
- Modules and Services
- Services for Global Objects, Errors and Expressions
- Services for Ajax and Promises
- Services for REST
- Services for Views
- Services for Animation and Touch
- Services for Provision and Injection
- Unit Testing
Duration and pricing
- Full-time over 5 days (R9995)
- Part-time over 4 weeks (2 nights per week, 3 hour sessions) (R11995)
- Part-time over 8 Saturdays, 3 hour sessions (R11995)
- Please note : For part-time courses we do not have a fixed schedule and you will be placed on a waiting list until we get a group of 4+ together. Please book with no dates on the bookings form. This will automatically put you on the waiting list. We will confirm with you as soon as we have a part-time group together.
- Distance-learning over up to 3 months (R9995)
- International exams are not included in the course price.
- Prices exclude Vat for Vat-registered companies
- Upon completion of this course we will issue you with attendance certificate to certify your attendance and / or completion of the prescribed minimum examples.
- You may sit for our competency assessment test and on passing you will obtain our competency certificate.
- Our competency assessment can be booked and taken by someone who has not attended the course at a cost of R950.
You can download the course registration form on our home page or by clicking here
You may download a pdf copy of this page by clicking on the pdf icon at the top of the page.
Please email us